Monday, November 16, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 7



I'm back with a very simple card... easy to reproduce, and a shorter supply list than some of my other projects so far! If you'd like another Christmas idea this week, sign up for my newsletter by using the link in my sidebar or e-mailing me!



Supplies:

Tree Trimmings Stamps (item #116722)
Four the Holidays Stamps (item #116921)
Soft Suede Ink (item #115657)
Old Olive Classic Inkpad (item #102277)
Rose Red Classic Inkpad (item #101778)
Old Olive Cardstock (item #100702)
Note Cards (item #107311)
Scallop Border Punch (item #112091)

Instructions:

1.Cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock 3 1/2"x 2". Use the Scallop Edge punch along one long edge.
2. Stamp a greeting from Four the Holidays on the Old Olive Cardstock with Soft Suede ink.
3. Stamp ornaments from Tree Trimmings onto the Note Card with Old Olive and Rose Red ink.
4. Stamp ornament hangers with Soft Suede ink above the ornaments.
5. Adhere the Old Olive Cardstock at the top of the note card.

If you'd like to make this card (and four others) for only $5.00, join me at the Crouch Library Saturday, December 5th at 2:00pm. You can register through me or through the library.

No comments: