Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shimmery Snowflakes


This is one of the cards we'll be making in my October Technique Class this weekend... I'm showing different ways to use the Shimmer Paints from the new Holiday Mini Catalogue. I tried to resist this stamp set (Serene Snowflakes), but finally caved last month... it really is beautiful, and it looks great with the shimmer paints!

My Technique Classes are free the first time you come, and we make an instruction card with samples, and two projects using the techniques. If you've been to one of my Technique classes before, you can come for just $5.00 (or a $25.00 order). This class is free for my Stamp Club members... contact me if you'd like more details.

Here are the dates for this class... send me an e-mail if you'd like to come!

Friday, October 16th @ 1:00pm
Friday, October 16th @ 7:00pm
Sunday, October 18th @ 7:00pm

I was able to get the Curly Label Movers & Shapers die for only $14.00 last month, so I was excited to put it to good use! You can get this (or any item in the Holiday Mini) for only $14.00 too... you can host a $330.00 party, or hold a catalogue party and collect orders from your friends and family to get this fabulous extra hostess benefit until November 30th. If you're Canadian, and you'd like more details, let me know!

Supplies: Stamps (Serene Snowflakes, Christmas Punch); Inks (Champagne Mist & Platinum Shimmer Paints, Bermuda Bay); Cardstock (Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White); Movers & Shapers Curly Label Big Shot Die; Sponge Daubers, Curly Label Punch, Silver Elastic Cord

No comments: