Monday, August 17, 2009

Greenhouse Garden


This is the second card we did in my Two-Step Stamping Technique Class this weekend. I love this stamp set, and may have decided to do Two-Step Stamping this month just so I could get it... I don't really need any more flower sets, but this is so pretty I couldn't resist.
I also used the Delicate Dots Jumbo wheel on the Small Notecards (these are so quick and easy to use... pre-cut and scored, and they come with envelopes) to add some interest. I used the Scallops #2 die for the Big Shot to cut out the scallop circle from Melon Mambo cardstock, and the Circle Scissors Plus to cut the circles we stamped. I just love this colour combination--Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is just GORGEOUS! Those colors together are awesome. Love it!! :)

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Very pretty - the flowers look as if they are growing right out of the circle!