Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Technique Class!

I had planned on showing 2 Step Stampin' this month, but the stamps I ordered to show this technique haven't arrived yet, so I've moved on to Plan B. August will definitely be 2 Step Stampin'! I've shown Heat Embossing before (I think it was actually the first technique class I did...) so this time I'm showing some techniques that are a little beyond basic embossing... These are the cards we'll be making, and we also do an instruction card with samples on the back for each technique class... here are the details if you'd like to come!

Friday, July 17th @ 7:00 or Sunday, July 19th @ 7:00pm (almost full)
My House (e-mail for more info if needed)
FREE the first time (or if you're in my Stampers' Club) or $5.00 (or $25.00 purchase)
Please RSVP at least 24 hours before class.

The first card shows Emerging Colours. I did a lot of test pieces for this technique, so don't be surprised if they show up on my blog over the next couple weeks... ;) This was my favourite out of the bunch, and it's the card we'll be making!

supplies (all SU!): Stamps (Bella Toile, Inspired by Nature), Cardstock (Soft Suede, Kraft, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry), inks (Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark), Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Wide Oval punch

This card shows an accent piece embossed with three embossing powders.

supplies (all SU!): Stamps (Thoughts & Prayers, Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes), Cardstock (Kraft, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry), Inks (Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark), Punches (Scallop Edge, Modern Label, Scallop Circle), Stampin' Emboss Powders (White, Iridescent Ice, Silver)

No comments: