Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Circle Circus In Colours!

The 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue is available today! I love it, and already have my wish list started. I thought I'd showcase the new In Colours and some new products...


This is one of the cards we made at my Downline Meeting last week... it showcases all six new In Colours (Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry & Soft Suede), the new Modern Label Punch, new stamp sets (Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes) and the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon!
other supplies (all SU!): Punches (Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Word Window); VersaMark Ink; White Stampin' Emboss powder; Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

CathyRose said...

Great idea to put all the colors on one card! It looks sooo good!