Sunday, May 31, 2009

Soho Hardware & Father's Day Card Class

This class features the Soho Designer Hardware (item #114350):

Each person taking the class will receive a full package of the hardware to create their projects with! We'll make this card (I've made it as a Father's Day Card, but I will also have other sentiments available), and a boxed set of cards (4 cards & one box to hold them) using the Urban Oasis Designer paper, Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set and the Soho Designer Hardware.




Here are the class details if you're in the London, Ontario area:
Sunday June 14th @ 7:00pm & Monday June 15th @ 7:00pm (choose one)
Register by Tuesday June 2nd so I can order the Soho Hardware
Cost: $15.00
My House (e-mail is in sidebar if you need directions)
I hope you can make it!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh Liz, I really like this card... GREAT color combo. And the sentiment is really nice!