Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Kit @ MSS!

This kit is called "Eight Days a Week" and has so much to love in it!


I created the layout in the post below, as well as these two layouts... I still have lots of stuff left, and have at least another layout and a card or two in the planning stages, so you might see those in upcoming posts! The owl stamp Marcy designed is super cute, and I had fun paper piecing it for my "Finding Balance" layout and colouring it for my "Razzle Dazzle" layout (named for the cupcake store the cupcakes came from... highly recommended!). Those sparkly alpha stickers from KI Memories might be my new favourite alpha! I didn't even run out of Z's! Anyway, on to the layouts:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super duper cute layouts, girlie!!

Anne Krashel said...

Love your layouts Liz.

Brandy said...

mmmm cupcakes!