Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick share of a quick card...

I like to include a little thank you note with my orders as I hand them out, and for obvious reasons they need to be quick and easy. I am totally in love with this thank you note using Botanical Blooms from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue (free with a $60 order starting February 1st). I did use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamps, but I made a bunch of these in just a few minutes.



I'd better get working on my sketch and layout for tomorrow!

6 comments:

katiesniche said...

Cute thank you. Great way to gain interest for SAB!

Tracy said...

Very cute! Aren't fast cards the best? :)

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Liz!
I also love the new look of your blog!

gale said...

Really cute card! Love the scalloped bottom.

Anne Krashel said...

That is a great card!! Your customers will love it.
Also love the sketch (#41) and will use it at my next stampers club. Thanks.

CathyRose said...

I love your simple but so pretty card. What a nice thank you!