Monday, August 11, 2008

Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalogue!

My catalogues came this morning! I'm so excited, and can't wait to show you all the new things there are to play with! The catalogue goes online this afternoon, so I'll add a link when it's live. I'm already in love with the Scallope Edge punch and the Dreams du Jour stamp set. Here's a card that uses the New In Colours and the Dreams du Jour set:

recipe: Baha Breeze, Pirouette Pink and Kiwi Kiss; Whisper White cardstocks; Dreams du Jour and Polka Dot background stamps; Whisper White grosgrain ribbon; Corner Rounder punch; Blender pens

If you're in the London, Ontario area, and would like to see the new catalogue in person and play with some of the new products, you're invited to join me at my New Catalogue Open House! It's this Thursday (the 14th) at 7:00pm. E-mail me (link in sidebar) for more details! I have some fun prizes too.

***Edited to add a link to the online Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalogue. Right now it's a PDF file... I'm not sure if that will be changing to the flip-through catalogue like it used to be or not. I'll update again if it changes.

Make sure you check out the current stamp promotion! Stampin' Up! has reduced the price on 11 new stamp sets by 15% until September 30th. You can click here to see the flyer. Some of these are on my wishlist, so I'm excited that they're on sale!

***Edited again to note that the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalogue will only be available as a PDF file (and will probably be very slow to download for a couple days) until sometime this Fall when Online Ordering will be live. Sorry for any inconvenience...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loook at you using all the new stuff!!! Looks awesome!!