Tuesday, June 10, 2008

late June DT stuffs...

I can't believe it's the 10th already! Grayson's nine now, and we've had three parties, but I think the festivities are done now. He's also playing soccer so that makes our schedule a little more full... Here's what I did with my June Red Star Kit (SEI Dill Blossom, Pink Paislee Spring Fling, Heidi Swapp embellishments and my favourite Doodlebug alpha stickers just to name a few items):
















Check out what the rest of the Design Team did in the Gallery!


The June kit at BYOM is full of American Crafts: Amplified papers, scalloped velvet ribbon, chipboard pieces, photo turns and thickers along with Bazzill flowers and paper brads. Here's what I did:


and you can see what the rest of the Design Team in the gallery!

1 comment:

shannon said...

love all of your creations!