Friday, March 14, 2008

Double the pleasure!

Two online crops this weekend!

I've got a sketch challenge up at MSS... odds are good the sketch will turn up here, too... ;). Marcy and Leigh have some challenges up too, and there will be more challenges tomorrow!

and BYOM is having a crop this weekend too... so far I have two challenges up (out of 8) with more coming Saturday and Sunday. If you like my hybrid goodies, make sure you check out my "hybrid made easy" challenge to snag this one (designed to co-ordinate with Making Memories 5th Avenue):


I really want to scrap (so much inspiration!) but I helped out with inventory overnight at the store last night (last minute thing) and I only got 4 and a bit hours of sleep last night. I'm hoping I'll have time tomorrow!

2 comments:

shannon said...

love your hybrid stuff...
hope to use them. i swear, if i do one challenge this weekend, it will be with these!!

Brandy said...

it must have been a scrap rule that every place had crops this weekend!! i haven't gotten to use your pieces yet but i will sometime this week...maybe for rsc so we can see your name in there!!