Saturday, January 12, 2008

Label Freebie!!!

I created these labels for the crop @ MSS this weekend... they co-ordinate with the January kit (Love, Elsie - Noel; Scenic Route - Roxbury) but I'm hoping they'll be versatile with other papers as well.


I've got the file up at YouSendIt - click here to get the file. It's a 4x6 jpg file, so if you can print a photo, you can print this to use it on a card or layout... The file will be up for 100 downloads or 7 days (from yesterday). I can upload it again if the link runs out, so just leave me a comment if that happens.



If you snag it and like it/use it, I'd love to see... leave me a comment!

2 comments:

shannon said...

yay. i got me a copy! woohoo. thanks liz!

Brandy said...

i don't turn down a freebie!! maybe i'll have to use the sketch and the graphic for rsc -- love the brackets in pink and green the bestest!!