Thursday, October 4, 2007

October kits...

later than I wanted to post this, but better late than never... Great kits again this month! From MSS, the Fall-ing For You kit is a great mix of Basic Grey, Daisy D's and Scenic Route papers, Hambly transparancy and MME Bohemia Transparant accents, plus ribbons, Narratives stickers, Thickers and more... too much to name it all. Here's what I did with it...























and you can see what Anita, Jen, Leigh and Marcy did with it here.


Shannon and I traded designing months at BYOM, so I'll be designing in November and December, which suits me just fine! I'm crazy right now with CSC4K, but I did get a couple things done with the October BYOM kit, and just picked up some more pictures today to work with it tonight... It's a beautiful kit, with Cosmo Cricket Gretel papers, yummy buttons, shimmery flowers, brads, scalloped bazzill, Thickers, and a crocheted flower. Carmen and Krystn asked me to design some journaling cards to co-ordinate with the kit, and I'm thrilled with the way they turned out... I have my fingers crossed that the members like them as much as I do. Here's what I've done with the kit so far:








and you can see what Carmen, Colleen, Kelly, Krystn, Laura, Monica and Shannon created here!

1 comment:

shannon said...

all of your creations are wonderful!