Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged!

Having a blog goes along with being tagged, right? Fun stuff... and who knows, maybe it will turn into journaling. I think I might be the last one doing this particular tag, but if you're reading this, have a blog, and haven't done this one, consider yourself tagged... :D

What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago, I was a newlywed without a care in the world... lol. Chris and I had been married for a grand total of three weeks. I had finished my first year of university and was working part time at Price Chopper. Little did I know what lay in store for me...

Five snacks you enjoy:

pretzels
chocolate (no discrimination here)
chips
ice cream
popcorn

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:

How sad is it that they are probably all kids songs... I'm not going to bother listing them.

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

- pay off all bills/mortgages/loans
- buy something fun and useless
- give money to parents/brothers/sisters
- go on a long trip to beautiful places

Five bad habits:

- my mind gets ahead of my mouth during conversations and I make jumps that seem logical to me, but are frustrating and annoying to anyone trying to follow what I'm saying
- mindless eating
- procrastination
- other 2 bad habits would probably fall under the procrastination heading...

Five things you like to do:

- read
- swim... well, not so much swim as laze around in a pool
- spend time with friends
- scrapbook
- visit family

Things you will never wear again:

- The prom/bridesmaids dresses that "would be great for other events".
- legwarmers
- short skirts
- scrunchies (stole that one from Shannon, but very true)
- shirts tied with a knot

Things I love to wear:

- yoga pants
- capris
- crocs




2 comments:

shannon said...

great to read about ya!
love that you stole scrunchies. and i so should have added crocs to my fav lists!

Breana said...

okay so i didn't admit it on shan's blog when she posted this but i SO wear my scunchies every now and then. they are just so comfy in my hair! i wear the rubber band ones in public and OUCH! Yes I am stuck in the 80s with that one! ;) fun reads liz!